Max IV Large Horse Trainer 16 to 17 Hands
The Max IV Wagonette Trainer is designed for your horse pair or four for training or pleasure taking family and friends on a cross country drive. The Max IV can be designed to fit your horse pair or four from 15.2 hands and up. The combination of the individual Trailing Arm Air Suspension with shocks and the pneumatic tires the ride is unbeatable. All our Max IV’s include custom measurement’s to fit not only the driver but the horse(s).
Starting at $8,200
- 150 cm (59 inch) track
- Height to the top of the wedge seat 60″
- Rear facing wagonette seats 100cm (40”) with storage boxes under the seats
- Trailing Arm Air Suspension for the ultimate of smooth driving cross country and much more.
- Wheels with pneumatic tires 27” front 29” rear
- Adjustable custom measured Bucket seat for the driver, flat platform seat for the co-driver and step through passenger for easy access from the rear to front
- Front & rear hydraulic brakes, Bosch calipers and stainless steel rotors
- Hand crank park brake and hydraulic park brake
- Fold under rear step to allow more storage room in your trailer
- Adjustable spring mounted pole with pole head with yoke or strap rings
- Choice of paint and striping color and wood stain panels
Contact us for custom-fitted carriage quote! We will expertly match features tailored to you and your equine partners’ needs.
*Carriage prices are subject to change and do not include delivery to final destination from Windsor, SC, or State sales tax, where applicable.