Max V Training Carriage
Many trainers have asked if a bench seat was available on the Max IV. They want to be able to slide to the middle when training to get a better look at their team. Training in a carriage similar to their hitch wagon would be great but they also like the step through passage for easy access from back to front.
NHF proudly offers the MAX V featuring toe board and bench seat like your hitch wagon with a removable driver’s wedge and removable center cushion so you can still have the step through passage!
for 16.0 to 19 + hands weight w/o pole 1050 to 1250 lbs without the pole. Height from the ground to the top of the drivers wedge 72″
Starting in the $10,000’s
- Flat platform “hitch wagon type” seat with removable drivers wedge and center cushion over the step thru passage.
- Track 160 cm (63″)rear 150 cm front (59″) optional 170/160 tack available
- Height to the top of the drivers wedge seat 72″ increased height is available
- Trailing arm air suspension (Click here for description)
- Bosch Calipers (front & rear) with with stainless rotors, hydraulic park brake & Stainless wheel mechanical park brake
- Polished Stainless:
- Rear facing seats with storage compartments hinged on top 70 cm (28″) rear seatsWheels with pneumatic tires 29″x 3.50 front, 36″ x 3.75 rear with standard hubs, extended in front, flush rear
- Pole: Adjustable, padded & suspended pole with swivel pole head with yoke (spreader bar) & crab OR rings and crab for chains and spreader bar
- Rear swing step (turns under to shorten for storage) and D ring to attach drag weight
- Choice of leatherette upholstery with stitching and Bizra trim to match striping color.
Contact us for custom-fitted carriage quote! We will expertly match features tailored to you and your equine partners’ needs.
*Carriage prices are subject to change and do not include delivery to final destination from Windsor, SC, or State sales tax, where applicable.