Max III Trainer 15 Hand + Pair
The Max III mirrors the popular Leon line of training carriages which have been a popular line made by Poj-Kon for many years and have been widely accepted throughout Europe and the US. Although many of the features common to the Leon have been available on our other carriages, NHF is pleased to now be able to offer the Max III to our customers.
The Max III comes in a standard track width of 140cm and 80 cm rear seat length but can be built with 150cm or 160cm track and with rear seat lengths up to 120cm. Trailing arm air suspension, standard on the Max III, provides for an unsurpassed ride whether pleasure driving with friends on the road or driving cross country trails for training.
Starting in the $9,000’s
- BIT brake Calipers (Brembo knockoffs) – front & rear no rust rotors
- Adjustable marathon bucket seat with suede
- Wide rear step with grab handles or fold under swing step
- Quick change hubs extended in front
- Choice of hard rubber or pneumatic tires
- Trailing arm air suspension
- Standard Track 140cm, 80 cm rear seats
- Adjustable, padded, spring mounted pole
- Step thru passage & bucket seat for co-driver
Contact us for custom-fitted carriage quote! We will expertly match features tailored to you and your equine partners’ needs.
*Carriage prices are subject to change and do not include delivery to final destination from Windsor, SC, or State sales tax, where applicable.